1. What would you do with $1 million?
I would use the money to get into scholarship, with the rest I would put it into research for Alzheimer’s and cancer.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a lawyer or a famous speaker
3. Do you have any special talents?
I am fluent in Russian, and I can easily entertain people.
4. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
One time I had a button phone, not a smart phone. Instead of using a computer or tablet, I used my awful phone and got my parents a HUGE bill. It was really embarrassing.
5. What scares you the most and why?
Elevators! When I was little my grandpa and I and some other people got stuck in an elevator, everybody freaked out, and I got scared.
6. What do you do in your free time?
I usually play computer games, or watch Netflix.
7. If you could do anything or wish for anything what would it be?
Immortality. Even though it could be sad, I could witness the secrets of the future.
8. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
the Mexican chili candy.
9. If you could mate two totally different animals together, what new animal would you create?
I would mate an elephant and a turtle to make a giant animal with a long trunk and tusks, plus an incredibly strong shell, and it would live very long.
10. What are your pet peeves?
People who eat with their mouth open!